Kelly's Playlist

Tribute To Micheal Jackson.

Music && Technology.

Music is a major part of my life. There is always that one song that can relate to the way I feel. I listen to almost all kinds of music because I like the variety and I usually compare songs of different genres to realize how different they are, but also their similarities. It helps me concentrate and calm down from whatever events the day had to offer. Everyone is different and therefore entitled to their own opinions. I personally dislike it when people label each genre to a certain culture or race because music is made for everyone to listen to and decide whether they like it or not. Music helps a lot of people through tough moments in their lives so in my opinion, there is no logic behind why a person of a certain race should only listen to a specific genre.



My cell phone is very important to me because I use it to communicate with my friends all the time. I'm always on the phone with them just to discuss the day's news and events and of course, gossip!




I also use Facebook and Msn as means of communication because it helps me keep in touch with my family and friends. Yes, I do think that it sorta ruins our lives, but what can I say? it also betters it in more ways that we think. Now, I know that adults think that all of this is pointless because they turned out just fine although they didn't have these gadgets. Why do they try to stop us from using technology? They know we aren't going to refrain from it fully. I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i think that the information should be put out their for the people to decide whether they want to use it or not.




0 comments:

You'll Make It