Kelly's Playlist

Tribute To Micheal Jackson.

Special Olympics


I volunteer for Special Olympics Bowling. At first, I did it because I needed 40 hours of community service, but I've stuck with it because I love it. I score keep for people with disabilities. Just going there every week made me realize that they can do almost everything that we can do, just in a different way. The people I have met there have truly remarkable personalities and are some of the most genuinely friendly people I have ever met in my life. Volunteering for Special Olympics is one of the major aspects in my life and is very important to me because it keeps me grounded and down to earth. This song basically illustrates how people are judged by their appearance a lot and the media initiates it but it's obvious that just because people are different, it doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with them!




0 comments:

You'll Make It